2022 International Thanksgiving Blending Conference will be held in Washington, DC from Thursday, November 24 through Lord’s Day, November 27, 2022. All the meetings will be held at the Washington Hilton, International Ballroom, located at 1919 Connecticut Ave, NW, Washington, DC 20009, and will be open to the public. Please pray that the Lord will take more crucial steps in the advancement of His purpose during this gathering.
- Thursday, November 24, 2022
7:30 PM – Message 1
- Friday, November 25, 2022
10:00 AM – Message 2
7:30 PM – Message 3
- Saturday, November 26, 2022
10:00 AM – Message 4
7:30 PM – Message 5
- Lord’s Day, November 27, 2022
9:30 AM – Lord’s Table & Message 6
Information concerning the Thanksgiving Conference in Washington, DC (11/24-27)
- General: All conference meetings will be held in the Washington Hilton, International Ballroom, located at 1919 Connecticut Ave, NW, Washington DC 20009.
- Translation: There will be translation into Chinese, Korean, Spanish, and Portuguese. Some additional languages may also be included. Those who need translation will need to download an app called “Listen Everywhere”. You can download the app to either an Android phone or an iPhone. After installing the app, saints will need to be inside the Washington Hilton International Ballroom in order to connect with the server. When inside the room, connect to the Wi-fi network “Translation” and type in the password: “Translation.” Open the Listen Everywhere app and then select the desired language. Saints should bring their own headphones or earbuds and may also want to bring an external battery pack if they will need to charge their phones. Those who need translation may also bring their own FM radio, headset, and extra batteries.
- Lodging: Washington Hilton – The reservations with the special group rate are closed as of Wednesday, October 21, 2022. Hotel website address: https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/dcawhhh-washington-hilton/
- Parking: All conference attendees will receive a discounted overnight and daytime self-parking rate at the Washington Hilton of $20.00 USD per day with in and out privileges.
- Care for children from Kindergarten through 6th grade will be provided during the conference meetings at the Washington Hilton. Childcare online registration is closed! You may still register in person 45 minutes before each meeting.
- All questions should be directed to 714-236-8456, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 714-236-6005, or mailed to Living Stream Ministry Registration Section at 2431 W. La Palma Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92801.
- The meetings of the conference will be broadcast live on the guest room televisions at the Washington Hilton. There will be a viewing room available for parents to care for their pre-K children during the meetings of the conference.
- Children must be signed in at their assigned rooms 15 minutes prior to each meeting. High school and junior high students are expected to attend all conference meetings.
- LSM Webcast Live Meeting: For those unable to attend the conference in person, a live webcast will be available at https://live.lsmwebcast.com. Further details can be found on page 3 at: https://churchindunnloring.org/wp-content/uploads/2022-Thanksgiving-Blending-Conference-Information-to-churches.pdf