2022 International Thanksgiving Blending Conference will be held in Washington, DC from Thursday, November 24 through Lord’s Day, November 27, 2022. All the meetings will be held at the Washington Hilton, International Ballroom, located at 1919 Connecticut Ave, NW, Washington, DC 20009, and will be open to the public. Please pray that the Lord will take more crucial steps in the advancement of His purpose during this gathering.
- Thursday, November 24, 2022
7:30 PM – Message 1
- Friday, November 25, 2022
10:00 AM – Message 2
7:30 PM – Message 3
- Saturday, November 26, 2022
10:00 AM – Message 4
7:30 PM – Message 5
- Lord’s Day, November 27, 2022
9:30 AM – Lord’s Table & Message 6
Information concerning the Thanksgiving Conference in Washington, DC (11/24-27)
- General: All conference meetings will be held in the Washington Hilton, International Ballroom, located at 1919 Connecticut Ave, NW, Washington DC 20009.
- Translation: There will be translation into Chinese, Korean, Spanish, and Portuguese. Some additional languages may also be included. Those who need translation will need to download an app called “Listen Everywhere”. You can download the app to either an Android phone or an iPhone. After installing the app, saints will need to be inside the Washington Hilton International Ballroom in order to connect with the server. When inside the room, connect to the Wi-fi network “Translation” and type in the password: “Translation.” Open the Listen Everywhere app and then select the desired language. Saints should bring their own headphones or earbuds and may also want to bring an external battery pack if they will need to charge their phone. Those who need translation may also bring their own FM radio, headset, and extra batteries.
- Lodging: Washington Hilton – There is a special group rate of $104.00 USD/per night plus tax for single, double, triple, and quadruple occupancy rooms. For room reservations, please call 1-202-483-3000 or 1-800-HILTONS and request the Living Stream Ministry group rate by providing the code: LSM1. To make online reservations at the special group rate, please go to: https://book.passkey.com/go/LSM. Reservations must be made on or before 5:00 PM local time (EDT) on Wednesday, October 21, 2022 in order to get this reduced rate. Check-in is 4:00 PM or earlier if rooms are available and check-out is 11:00 AM on November 27, 2022. Late check-out may be provided upon request and based on availability. Hotel website address: https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/dcawhhh-washington-hilton/ A limited number of hotel rooms at the Living Stream Ministry group rate are set aside at the Washington Hilton. Saints are encouraged to make their hotel reservations as early as possible in order to get the discounted rate. We would ask the saints to only reserve rooms that they intend to use and to cancel their reservations as soon as possible if they are unable to attend the conference. Reserved rooms that are released after the October 21 cut-off date will not be available to the saints at the discounted rate. Please also note that there is an early departure fee of one night’s room rate plus tax for guests that check out prior to the confirmed checkout date.
- Parking: All conference attendees will receive a discounted overnight and daytime self-parking rate at the Washington Hilton of $20.00 USD per day with in and out privileges.
- Care for children from Kindergarten through 6th grade will be provided during the conference meetings at the Washington Hilton. Please register all children attending the conference online at: 2022 International Thanksgiving Blending Conference Childcare Registration. All childcare registration submissions will receive an email confirmation with additional instructions. Please register all children no later than November 1, 2022.
- All questions should be directed to 714-236-8456, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 714-236-6005, or mailed to Living Stream Ministry Registration Section at 2431 W. La Palma Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92801.
- The meetings of the conference will be broadcast live on the guest room televisions at the Washington Hilton. There will be a viewing room available for parents to care for their pre-K children during the meetings of the conference.
- Children must be signed in at their assigned rooms 15 minutes prior to each meeting. High school and junior high students are expected to attend all conference meetings.