2/17 The Holy Word for Morning Revival – The One New Man Fulfilling God’s Purpose in Creating Man, Week 9 – Practicing the Church Life, Speaking the Same Thing, and Doing the One Work in the Consciousness of the One New Man.
2/19 Corporate Prayer Meeting at the Fellowship Hall, 8:00 PM.
2020 Spring Mid-Atlantic Blending Conference (3/20-22) – The blending conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk located at 5655 Greenwich Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23462, on March 20-22, 2020. A special group rate ($89) is available. In order to secure this rate, please use the provided link https://bit.ly/MAVBC2020, (with the following code: MAB) or call 757-499-4400. Further details are available at the Service Office.
2020 International Memorial Day Conference (5/22-25) – The 2020 International Memorial Day Conference will be held in Atlanta, Georgia from Friday, May 22 through Monday, May 25, 2020. All conference meetings will be held at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis, in the Atrium Ballroom, located at 265 Peachtree Center Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Special group rate of $109.00 USD/per night plus tax (16.9%) for a Deluxe Room with single, double, triple, and quadruple occupancy is available. For room reservations, please call 1-800-228-9290 and mention the Living Stream Ministry Memorial Day Conference to receive the discounted group rate. To make online reservations at the special group rate, please go to: https://book.passkey.com/go/LIVINGSTREAMMINISTRY2020
Please, reserve only the number of rooms that you intend to use, as cancelled rooms are no longer available to others at the discounted group rate. A limited number of hotel rooms at the Living Stream Ministry group rate are set aside at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis. We encourage you to make your hotel reservations as early as possible in order to get the discounted rate. Reservations must be made on or before Friday, May 8, 2020 in order to get the reduced rate. Further details, including parking/transportation and childcare registration, are available at the Service Office.
Bulletin Board – Please see the bulletin board for information regarding:
• Sisters Blending Conference (2/29) at the Church in New York City (Jamaica Estates)
• Northeast Spanish-speaking Conference at Camp Penuel, NY (March 13-15, 2020)
Next HWMR: The Crystallization-Study of Deuteronomy, Vol. 1, is available for purchase. English, Spanish, and Chinese (Traditional/Simplified) versions are available at the book room. Korean-speaking saints can purchase in their respective location. Cost for this publication: $6.00
• The Ministry of the Word – Crystallization-Study of Deuteronomy, Vol.24 – $15.00
• God’s Kingdom is God’s Reigning (Music CD) – $15.00
• Deuteronomy Recovery Version (w/footnotes) – $7.50
• The Experience of Christ in Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, and Colossians – $7.25
• Lessons on Prayer – $13.25
KOREAN HOLY BIBLE RECOVERY VERSION – Old & New Testament (Prepaid Orders Only, Special Offer): Due date is 02/18/2020. Please contact brother Joe Lee to place orders. The package option (with footnotes + text only) is also available. The prices below do not include shipping fees.
• Korean Holy Bible Recovery Version (With Footnotes) Black or Brown: $79 (with Index), $76 (without Index)
• Korean Holy Bible Recovery Version (Text Only) Black or Brown: $35 (with Index), $32 (without Index)
CHURCH READING SCHEDULE
• Bible (Recovery Version with Footnotes): Acts 14:6 – 17:18 (Week 43 of New Testament Reading Schedule)
• Life-study of Ephesians: Message 78