2/18 The Holy Word for Morning Revival – Crystallization-Study of Numbers, Vol. 1, Week 3 – The Service of the Priests and the Levites for God’s Move.
2/20 Corporate Prayer Meeting at the Fellowship Hall, 8 PM
3/2 Memorial Meeting for Sister Phyllis Hirst – The memorial meeting for sister Phyllis Hirst will be at the meeting hall on Saturday morning, March 2. Additional details will be provided later.
2019 Spring College Retreat (2/22-24) – The Mid-Atlantic spring semester college retreat will be held at Camp Letts in Maryland from February 22-24.
Hospitality Need for College Blending Trips (3/10-13) – There is a need for hospitality for 2 college student groups coming to our area. 22 students will need hospitality for 3 nights (3/10-3/13) and 15 students will need hospitality for 1 night (3/12). Please sign up at the Service Office if you are able to provide hospitality.
2019 Spring Mid-Atlantic Blending Conference (3/29-31) – There will be a blending conference on March 29-31, 2019 in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Brother Ricky Acosta will be joining us. The conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk at 5655 Greenwich Road Virginia Beach, VA 23462. A special group rate ($89) is available. In order to secure this rate, please use the provided link http://bit.ly/MAVBbh1, (with the following code: MAB) or call 757-499-4400. Limited hospitality will be provided by the churches in the Hampton Roads area on a first-come-first-served basis. The deadline to request hospitality is March 16. Further details are available at the Service Office. Please sign up at the Service Office if you plan on attending.
German Saints – To help financially support the German saints who attended the Winter training in Anaheim, you can designate your offerings for “German saints”.
Mid-Atlantic Work Fund – To help financially support gospel work in the Mid-Atlantic, including gospel trip activities in Morgantown, WV, you can designate your offerings for “Mid-Atlantic Work Fund”.
Bulletin Board – Please see the bulletin board for details concerning:
• Northeast Spanish-speaking Conference at Camp Penuel, NY (March 22-24, 2019) – Deadline 3/10/19.
• Blending Conference in Ohio (April 19-21, 2019)
HWMR, The Crystallization-Study of Numbers, Vol.1, is available for purchase: Chinese (Traditional/Simplified), English and Spanish versions are available at the book room. Korean-speaking saints can purchase in their respective location. Cost for this publication: $6.00.
• The Ministry of Word (Periodical), Vol.23, No.01 (Numbers) – $15.00
• Numbers Recovery Version (w/footnotes) – $7.00
• 2018-2019 Church Address Book – $5.00
• New Testament Recovery Version (Pocketsize; 6 1/8″x4 3/8″; burgundy; Text Only – $5.00
• Hymns #1-1080 and Hymns #1081-1348 (Large, with Piano Music; Bonded Leather) – $60.00
• The Jubilee – $5.75
CHURCH READING SCHEDULE
• Bible (Recovery Version with Footnotes): Rev. 1:12 – 2:11 (Week 95 of New Testament Reading Schedule)
• Life-study of Ephesians: Message 26