2/3 The Holy Word for Morning Revival – The One New Man Fulfilling God’s Purpose in Creating Man, Week 7 – Being Renewed in the Spirit of Our Mind for the Practical Existence of the One New Man.
2/5 Corporate Prayer Meeting at the Fellowship Hall, 8:00 PM.
2/9 Annual Church Business Meeting
2/9 Corporate Meetings and Corporate Lunch
Spring College Retreat (2/28-3/1) – The Spring College Retreat will be held on February 28 – March 1 at Skycroft Conference Center in Middletown, MD. The cost is $100 and the registration deadline is Februray 9 (late registration is $110 by Feb. 16). High school seniors are encouraged to attend. Please sign up at the Service Office.
2020 Spring Mid-Atlantic Blending Conference (3/20-22) – There will be a blending conference on March 20-22, 2020 in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk at 5655 Greenwich Road Virginia Beach, VA 23462. A special group rate ($89) is available. In order to secure this rate, please use the provided link https://bit.ly/MAVBC2020, (with the following code: MAB) or call 757-499-4400. Further details are available at the Service Office.
Bulletin Board – Please see the bulletin board for information regarding:
• Sisters Blending Conference (2/29) at the Church in New York City (Jamaica Estates)
• Northeast Spanish-speaking Conference at Camp Penuel, NY (March 13-15, 2020)
The HWMR, The One New Man Fulfilling God’s Purpose in Creating Man, is available for purchase. English, Spanish, and Chinese (Traditional/Simplified) versions are available at the book room. Korean-speaking saints can purchase in their respective location. Cost for this publication: $8.00
• God’s Kingdom is God’s Reigning (Music CD) – $15.00
• Deuteronomy Recovery Version (w/footnotes) – $7.50
• The Experience of Christ in Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, and Colossians – $7.25
• Lessons on Prayer – $13.25
CHURCH READING SCHEDULE
• Bible (Recovery Version with Footnotes): Acts 8:1 – 10:33 (Week 41 of New Testament Reading Schedule)
• Life-study of Ephesians: Message 76