6/3 The Holy Word for Morning Revival – The Development of the Kingdom of God in the Christian Life and the Church Life, Week 1 – The Development of the Kingdom of God into a Realm over Which God Rules in His Divine Life.
6/5 Combined Prayer Meeting with Fairfax and DC at the Main Hall, 8 PM
6/9 Corporate Lord’s Day Meetings and Love Feast – Please bring a dish enough for your family plus 3-4 others.
6/15 Ministry Propagation Fellowship & Book Service Workshop, 3:00 – 6:00 PM – Brothers from Living Stream Ministry will be visiting the region to renew our vision and impart a burden for the saints’ constitution and spread of the divine truths. All saints are welcome to attend the fellowship on June 15th from 3:00 – 6:00pm. Topics to be covered include the urgent need to be constituted with the truth, the Lord’s commission to His recovery to propagate the truth, the importance of the church book service, and a proper introduction to the Collected Works of Witness Lee & Ministry Digest.
6/15 Meeting with Parents of Young People and Young People’s Blending Meeting, 6:00 – 8:30 PM – There will be a meeting with all parents of young people in the MD/VA/DC region. All parents are strongly encouraged to join this time of fellowship and prayer with a view to strengthening the connection between all the parents in the region. The young people will have a separate blending meeting at the same time. Dinner will begin at 6:00 pm.
6/23 Summer School of Truth Registration Due – Summer School of Truth will be held in Dunn Loring from Monday, July 29 – Lord’s Day, August 4. The registration deadline is Lord’s Day, June 23. Registration forms are available at the Service Office.
Bibles for America – Outlines regarding the need for the spread of the interpreted word and the burden concerning Bibles for America are available at the book room counter. There is a need for saints to contribute monthly to Bibles for America. For more information, please visit: https://bfa.org/monthly-giving
- HWMR, The Development of the Kingdom of God in the Christian Life and the Church Life, is available for purchase. English, Spanish and Chinese (Traditional/Simplified) versions are available at the book room. Korean-speaking saints can purchase in their respective location. Cost for this publication: $7.00
- New York Young People CD: I Surrender All – $10
- Children’s Bible Story Songs CD – Eight Great Men in GENESIS, Vol 2. – $8.00
- How to Enjoy God and How to Practice the Enjoyment of God – $12.00
- Fellowshipping with the Lord for the Mingling of God with Man – $7.50
- The Ministry of Word (Periodical), Vol.23, No.01 (Numbers) – $15.00
- New York Young People CD: Just As I am – $10.00
- Numbers Recovery Version (w/footnotes) – $7.00
CHURCH READING SCHEDULE
- Bible (Recovery Version with Footnotes): Matthew 13:13-15:20 (Week 6 of New Testament Reading Schedule)
- Life-study of Ephesians: Message 41