5/13 The Holy Word for Morning Revival – Living In the Reality of the Body of Christ by Keeping the Principles of the Body, Week 3 – Experiencing the Work of the Cross for the Body and Living in the Unique Fellowship of the Body.
5/15 Corporate Prayer Meeting at the Fellowship Hall, 8 PM
5/31 Blending with Bibles for America Serving Ones, 7 PM – There will be a time of blending with the Bibles for America serving saints visiting our area on Friday, May 31, starting with dinner at 7:00 PM. Please come to receive encouraging reports of Bibles for America activities. Please let the Service Office know if you plan on attending so that we can get an accurate count for dinner.
2019 Mid-Atlantic Working Saints and Families Retreat (May 18-19) – The retreat will begin Saturday morning on May 18, 2019 and will be at Camp Wabanna, 101 Like Rd., Edgewater, MD 21037. Families with children are welcome at the retreat. If you have not registered, consider a day trip for the fellowship. Please go to www.midatlanticworkingsaints.org for more details.
2019 DC/Dunn Loring/Fairfax Children’s Summer Bible Camp (June 24-28) – Registration is now open for this year’s 2019 Summer Bible Camp for children in the churches in DC, Dunn Loring and Fairfax. The camp will take place from 9:30AM – 12PM, Monday, June 24 to Friday, June 28. Please register and pay online at https://forms.gle/SgL1nB9ARrrRehVSA. The cost is $40/child (includes a t-shirt, crafts, snacks, CD, and Friday lunch), and the fee is the same for both full-time and part-time. Please submit payment via PayPal (instructions are in online registration form). The camp is for pre-school (must be 3 years old by October 1, 2019) to elementary school age and is not a drop-off camp; parents or a responsible adult must attend with the child(ren). Registration deadline is May 19.
Bulletin Board – Please see the bulletin board for details concerning:
• 2019 International Memorial Day Conference (May 24-27,2019) – Seattle, WA
• Children’s BibleStorySongs CD – Eight Great Men in GENESIS, Vol 2. – $8.00
• HWMR, Living in the Reality of the Body of Christ by Keeping the Principles of the Body, is available for purchase. English, Spanish and Chinese (Traditional/Simplified) versions are available at the book room. Korean-speaking saints can purchase in their respective location. Cost for this publication: $5.00
• How to Enjoy God and How to Practice the Enjoyment of God – $12.00
• Fellowshipping with the Lord for the Mingling of God with Man – $7.50
• The Ministry of Word (Periodical), Vol.23, No.01 (Numbers) – $15.00
• New York Young People CD: Just As I am – $10.00
• Numbers Recovery Version (w/footnotes) – $7.00
CHURCH READING SCHEDULE
• Bible (Recovery Version with Footnotes): Matthew 6:1-8:22 (Week 3 of New Testament Reading Schedule)
• Life-study of Ephesians: Message 38