11/26 The Holy Word for Morning Revival – Crystallization-Study of Leviticus, Vol. 4, Week 24 – The Processed Triune God, His Work, and the Result of His Work.
11/28 Corporate Prayer Meeting at the Fellowship Hall, 8 PM.
12/8 Breakfast, Corporate Morning Revival, and Fall Work Day, 9 AM – All saints are encouraged to join us for breakfast at 9 am, to enjoy the Lord together for corporate morning revival at 9:30 am. We will have a Fall Work Day starting right after the corporate morning revival time.
Winter Video Training Registration – Registration for the Winter Video Training is still open. The video training will be from December 25 – January 6. The deadline to register is NEXT LD, 12/2. The schedule, registration forms, and additional details are available at the Service Office.
UK Building Project (London) – There is a financial need for the expansion of facilities at Woodland Camp so that 200 Europeans per week can be trained. If you are led by the Lord to contribute, you can designate your offerings for “UK Building Fund”.
2019 Gospel Calendar – ready to be pick up at the book room for saints who sign up and pre-paid. Also we have 10 available for sales at $7.00 each.
• The Jubilee – $5.75
• Tell Him (booklet) – $1.00
• The Ministry of the Word (Periodical), Vol. 22, No. 7 – 2018 Summer Training – $14.50
• The Ministry of the Word (Periodical), Vol. 22, No. 9, 09/2018 – In This Issue: Enjoying the Riches of Christ for the Building Up of the Church as the Body of Christ – FTTA Spring Term 2018 – $10.75 – Saints, please sign up and pre-pay at the book room.
CHURCH READING SCHEDULE
• Bible (Recovery Version with Footnotes): Heb 13:1 – James 1:27 (Week 82 of New Testament Reading Schedule)
• Life-study of Ephesians: Message 14