TODAY Registration Deadline for the Summer Training (Both the Live Training in Anaheim, CA and the Video Training in Dunn Loring) – The live registration fee is $205 and the video registration fee is $105. Forms and additional details are available at the Service Office.
TODAY HWMR, Living in the Reality of the Body of Christ by Keeping the Principles of the Body, is available for purchase.
4/29 The Holy Word for Morning Revival – Living In the Reality of the Body of Christ by Keeping the Principles of the Body, Week 1 – The Reality of the Body of Christ.
5/1 Corporate Prayer Meeting at the Fellowship Hall, 8 PM
5/4 Corporate Morning Revival and Spring Work Day – We will have breakfast, corporate morning revival, and our 2nd Spring work day, starting at 9 am.
2019 Mid-Atlantic Working Saints and Families Retreat (May 18-19) – Registration is open for the retreat at www.midatlanticworkingsaints.org. The retreat will begin Saturday morning on May 18, 2019, and will be at Camp Wabanna, 101 Like Rd., Edgewater, MD 21037. The schedule includes one night and three meals beginning with lunch on Saturday. The extended deadline to register is May 10. Families with children are welcome at the retreat and we will make every effort to accommodate any family that registers.
2019 DC/Dunn Loring/Fairfax Children’s Summer Bible Camp (June 24-28) – Registration is now open for this year’s 2019 Summer Bible Camp for children in the churches in DC, Dunn Loring and Fairfax. The camp will take place from 9:30AM – 12PM, Monday, June 24 to Friday, June 28. Please register and pay online at https://forms.gle/SgL1nB9ARrrRehVSA. The cost is $40/child (includes a t-shirt, crafts, snacks, CD, and Friday lunch), and the fee is the same for both full-time and part-time. Please submit payment via PayPal (instructions are in online registration form). The camp is for pre-school (must be 3 years old by October 1, 2019) to elementary school age and is not a drop-off camp; parents or a responsible adult must attend with the child(ren). Registration deadline is May 19.
Bulletin Board – Please see the bulletin board for details concerning:
• Gospel to All the Nations Conference (May 3-5, 2019) – New York City
• 2019 International Memorial Day Conference (May 24-27,2019) – Seattle, WA
• Next HWMR, Living in the Reality of the Body of Christ by Keeping the Principles of the Body, is available for purchase. English, Spanish and Chinese (Traditional/Simplified) versions are available at the book room. Korean-speaking saints can purchase in their respective location. Cost for this publication: $5.00
• How to Enjoy God and How to Practice the Enjoyment of God – $12.00
• Fellowshipping with the Lord for the Mingling of God with Man – $7.50
• The Ministry of Word (Periodical), Vol.23, No.01 (Numbers) – $15.00
• New York Young People CD: Just As I am – $10.00
• Numbers Recovery Version (w/footnotes) – $7.00
CHURCH READING SCHEDULE
• Bible (Recovery Version with Footnotes): Matthew 1:1 – 3:17 (Week 1 of New Testament Reading Schedule)
• Life-study of Ephesians: Message 36