4/22 The Holy Word for Morning Revival – Crystallization-Study of Numbers, Vol. 2, Week 12 – Christ as the Center of God’s Move on the Earth from His Incarnation through His Ascension to His Second Coming.
4/24 Corporate Prayer Meeting at the Fellowship Hall, 8 PM
2019 Mid-Atlantic Working Saints Retreat (May 18-19, 2019) – Registration is now open for the retreat at www.midatlanticworkingsaints.org. The retreat will begin Saturday morning on May 18, 2019 and will be at Camp Wabanna, 101 Like Rd., Edgewater, MD 21037. The schedule includes one night and three meals beginning with lunch on Saturday. Registration will close on April 30 or when available bed space is full. There are limited accommodations for families.
2019 DC/Dunn Loring/Fairfax Children’s Summer Bible Camp – Registration is now open for this year’s 2019 Summer Bible Camp for children in the churches in DC, Dunn Loring and Fairfax. The camp will take place from 9:30AM – 12PM, Monday, June 24 to Friday, June 28. Please register and pay online at https://forms.gle/SgL1nB9ARrrRehVSA. The cost is $40/child (includes t-shirt, crafts, snacks, CD, and Friday lunch), and the fee is the same for both full-time and part-time. Please submit payment via PayPal (instructions are in online registration form). The camp is for pre-school (must be 3 years old by October 1, 2019) to elementary school age and is not a drop-off camp; parents or a responsible adult must attend with the child(ren). Registration deadline is May 19.
2019 Summer Training – Registration is now open for both the live training in Anaheim, CA and for the video training in Dunn Loring. The registration deadline for both is LD, April 28, 2019. Registration forms and additional details are available at the Service Office.
Bulletin Board – Please see the bulletin board for details concerning:
- Blending Conference in Ohio (April 19-21, 2019)
- Gospel to All the Nations Conference (May 3-5, 2019) – New York City
- 2019 International Memorial Day Conference (5/24 – 5/27) – Seattle, WA
- Next HWMR, Living in the Reality of the Body of Christ by Keeping the Principles of the Body, is available for purchase. English, Spanish and Chinese (Traditional/Simplified) versions are available at the book room. Korean-speaking saints can purchase in their respective location. Cost for this publication: $5.00
- How to Enjoy God and How to Practice the Enjoyment of God – $12.00
- Fellowshipping with the Lord for the Mingling of God with Man – $7.50
- The Ministry of Word (Periodical), Vol.23, No.01 (Numbers) – $15.00
- New York Young People CD: Just As I am – $10.00
- Numbers Recovery Version (w/footnotes) – $7.00
CHURCH READING SCHEDULE
- Bible (Recovery Version with Footnotes): 22:1 – 22:21 (Week 104 of New Testament Reading Schedule)
- Life-study of Ephesians: Message 35