TODAY Meeting for All of the Parents of YP Attending the Northeast YP Conference – during lunch in the YP room.
4/15 The Holy Word for Morning Revival – Crystallization-Study of Numbers, Vol. 2, Week 11 – Partners of Christ Fighting for God’s Interest.
4/17 Corporate Prayer Meeting at the Fellowship Hall, 8 PM
2019 Mid-Atlantic Working Saints Retreat (May 18-19, 2019) – Registration is now open for the retreat at www.midatlanticworkingsaints.org. The retreat will begin Saturday morning on May 18, 2019 and will be at Camp Wabanna, 101 Like Rd., Edgewater, MD 21037. The schedule includes one night and three meals beginning with lunch on Saturday. Registration will close on April 30 or when available bed space is full. There are limited accommodations for families.
2019 Summer Training – Registration is now open for both the live training in Anaheim, CA and for the video training in Dunn Loring. The registration deadline for both is LD, April 28, 2019. Registration forms and additional details are available at the Service Office.
Bulletin Board – Please see the bulletin board for details concerning:
• Blending Conference in Ohio (April 19-21, 2019)
• Gospel to All the Nations Conference (May 3-5, 2019) – New York City
• 2019 International Memorial Day Conference (5/24 – 5/27) – Seattle, WA
• How to Enjoy God and How to Practice the Enjoyment of God – $12.00
• Fellowshipping with the Lord for the Mingling of God with Man – $7.50
• The Ministry of Word (Periodical), Vol.23, No.01 (Numbers) – $15.00
• New York Young People CD: Just As I am – $10.00
• Numbers Recovery Version (w/footnotes) – $7.00
CHURCH READING SCHEDULE
• Bible (Recovery Version with Footnotes): Rev. 21:1 – 22:27 (Week 103 of New Testament Reading Schedule)
• Life-study of Ephesians: Message 34