4/8 The Holy Word for Morning Revival – Crystallization-Study of Numbers, Vol. 2, Week 10 – The Major Types and the Prophecy concerning Christ in the Book of Numbers.
4/10 Corporate Prayer Meeting at the Fellowship Hall, 8 PM
4/14 Corporate Lord’s Table and Prophesying Meeting – All languages will meet together for the Lord’s Table and prophesying meeting, followed by a catered lunch.
2019 Mid-Atlantic Working Saints Retreat (May 18-19, 2019) – Registration is now open for the retreat at www.midatlanticworkingsaints.org. The retreat will begin Saturday morning on May 18, 2019 and will be at Camp Wabanna, 101 Like Rd., Edgewater, MD 21037. The schedule includes one night and three meals beginning with lunch on Saturday. Registration will close on April 30 or when available bed space is full. There are limited accommodations for families.
2019 Summer Training – Registration is now open for both the live training in Anaheim, CA and for the video training in Dunn Loring. The registration deadline for both is LD, April 28, 2019. Registration forms and additional details are available at the Service Office.
Bulletin Board – Please see the bulletin board for details concerning:
- Northeast Conference in New York City (April 12-14, 2019) – New York City
- Blending Conference in Ohio (April 19-21, 2019)
- Gospel to All the Nations Conference (May 3-5, 2019) – New York City
- 2019 International Memorial Day Conference (5/24 – 5/27) – Seattle, WA
Next HWMR, The Crystallization-Study of Numbers, Vol. 2, is available for purchase at the book room. Cost for this publication: $6.00.
- New York Young People CD: Just As I am – $10.00
- The Ministry of Word (Periodical), Vol.23, No.01 (Numbers) – $15.00
- Numbers Recovery Version (w/footnotes) – $7.00
CHURCH READING SCHEDULE
- Bible (Recovery Version with Footnotes): 18:9 – 20:15 (Week 102 of New Testament Reading Schedule)
- Life-study of Ephesians: Message 33