TODAY – Lord’s Day Meetings in Language Groups – We will meet in language groups for the Lord’s Table and Prophesying Meetings.
12/12 – The Holy Word for Morning Revival – Crystallization-study of 1 and 2 Kings, Vol. 02, Week 8 – Growing into a Holy Temple in the Lord.
12/14 – Prayer Meeting, 8:00 PM – The English-speaking saints will meet in person at the Fellowship Hall (Zoom will still be available) and all other languages will meet over Zoom.
12/17 – Corporate Morning Revival and Work Day, 9:30 AM – All saints are encouraged to join us and enjoy the Lord together for corporate morning revival at 9:30 am. We will have a Work Day starting at around 10 am. Please bring your leaf blower, rake, gloves, and exercised spirit. There will be a light breakfast at 9 am and lunch at noon.
Offerings – Details for how to give offerings (electronically or by check) can be found at: https://churchindunnloring.org/offerings.
- HWMR: Crystallization-study of 1 & 2 Kings, Vol. 2, (July 2022 Semiannual Training) – $7
- 2023 Gospel Calendar is ready for pick-up – $12/copy
- Pray-Reading the Word – $1.75
- A Simple Way to Touch the Lord- $1.75
- New York City Young People CD Song Tape: Title: Watch, Be Ready! – $13 per copy
CHURCH READING SCHEDULE
- Bible (Recovery Version with Footnotes): 1 Peter 2:1 – 4:6 (Week 86 of New Testament Reading Schedule)
- Life-study of 1 & 2 Chronicles: Message 3 (Read/Listen Online)