ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR JULY 28, 2019
TODAY Meeting with YP and Parents of YP Attending Summer School of Truth – There will be a brief meeting with all the YP and parents of YP attending the Summer School of Truth immediately following the prophesying meeting in the Elder’s Room.
7/29 The Holy Word for Morning Revival – How to Handle the Word of God, Week 1. Please pick up a copy of the morning revival at the table in the back of the meeting area.
7/31 Prayer Meetings in the following homes, 8 PM:
Brother Paulman Kwong’s – Dunn Loring/Fairfax
Brother Bill Hirst’s – Springfield/Burke
Brother Joe Lee’s – Korean-speaking
8/3 No Corporate Morning Revival or Work Day at the hall.
8/4 Corporate Lord’s Table and Prophesying Meeting
8/11 Combined Lord’s Table with the Churches in DC and Fairfax – We will have a combined Lord’s Table with the churches in DC and Fairfax on August 11 in Dunn Loring. Brothers from Austin will be visiting us and will fellowship with the churches. Please carpool as much as possible. Please note, there will not be a corporate lunch this day.
College Student Training in Ethiopia and Needed Financial Support – We have received a letter from the brothers in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, concerning a one-week training for college students that will take place in three locations in July and August 2019. At this time 2300 students have registered. The brothers ask all the churches to pray for this training and to consider giving to support the cost of training such a large number. Please designate all gifts for “College Student Training in Ethiopia”.
- Children’s Bible Story Songs CD – Eight Great Men in GENESIS, Vol 2. – $8.00
- The Ministry of Word (Periodical), Vol.23, No.01 (Numbers) – $15.00
- New York Young People CD: I Surrender All – $10.00
- New York Young People CD: Just As I am – $10.00
- Numbers Recovery Version (w/footnotes) – $7.00
CHURCH READING SCHEDULE
- Bible (Recovery Version with Footnotes): Mark 4:26-7:37 (Week 14 of New Testament Reading Schedule)
- Life-study of Ephesians: Message 49