6/17 The Holy Word for Morning Revival – The Development of the Kingdom of God in the Christian Life and the Church Life, Week 3 – The Kingdom and the Church.
6/19 Corporate Prayer Meeting at the Fellowship Hall, 8 PM
6/23 Summer School of Truth Registration Due – Summer School of Truth will be held in Dunn Loring from Monday, July 29 – Lord’s Day, August 4. The registration deadline is Lord’s Day, June 23. Registration forms are available at the Service Office.
6/29 Bibles for America Seminar, 6:45 pm – There will be a Bibles for America seminar and dinner at Stonewall Golf Club at Lake Manassas, 15601 Turtle Point Drive, Gainesville, Virginia, 20155. The seminar topic will be The New Jerusalem as the Ultimate Sign and Consummation of the Bible. Please contact John Harvey if you plan on attending.
Bibles for America – Outlines regarding the need for the spread of the interpreted word and the burden concerning Bibles for America are available at the book room counter. There is a need for saints to contribute monthly to Bibles for America. For more information, please visit: https://bfa.org/monthly-giving
- HWMR, The Development of the Kingdom of God in the Christian Life and the Church Life, is available for purchase. English, Spanish and Chinese (Traditional/Simplified) versions are available at the book room. Korean-speaking saints can purchase in their respective location. Cost for this publication: $7.00
- New York Young People CD: I Surrender All – $10
- Children’s Bible Story Songs CD – Eight Great Men in GENESIS, Vol 2. – $8.00
- How to Enjoy God and How to Practice the Enjoyment of God – $12.00
- Fellowshipping with the Lord for the Mingling of God with Man – $7.50
- The Ministry of Word (Periodical), Vol.23, No.01 (Numbers) – $15.00
- New York Young People CD: Just As I am – $10.00
- Numbers Recovery Version (w/footnotes) – $7.00
CHURCH READING SCHEDULE
- Bible (Recovery Version with Footnotes): Matthew 18:1-20:34 (Week 8 of New Testament Reading Schedule)
- Life-study of Ephesians: Message 43