TODAY Summer School of Truth Registration Due – Summer School of Truth will be held in Dunn Loring from Monday, July 29 – Lord’s Day, August 4. The registration deadline is TODAY, Lord’s Day, June 23. Registration forms are available at the Service Office.
TODAY Setting up the Meeting Hall for Bible Camp – We will start working on arranging the hall starting at 12:30 pm. (stack all chairs, move tables, set up “classrooms”).
6/24 The Holy Word for Morning Revival – The Development of the Kingdom of God in the Christian Life and the Church Life, Week 4 – Living the Kingdom Life by Taking Care of Others according to the Spirit and by Realizing God’s Forgiveness.
6/26 Corporate Prayer Meeting at the Fellowship Hall, 8 PM
6/29 Bibles for America Seminar, 6:45 pm – There will be a Bibles for America seminar and dinner at Stonewall Golf Club at Lake Manassas, 15601 Turtle Point Drive, Gainesville, Virginia, 20155. The seminar topic will be The New Jerusalem as the Ultimate Sign and Consummation of the Bible. Please contact John Harvey if you plan on attending.
7/3-14 Video Training Schedule (Study-Time Schedule is available at the Service Office)
Message 1 – Wednesday, July 3, 7:30 pm
Message 2 – Thursday, July 4, 10:00 am
Message 3 – Friday, July 5, 7:30 pm (OPEN)
Message 4 – Saturday, July 6, 4:30 pm
Message 5 – Saturday, July 6, 7:00 pm
Message 6 – Lord’s Day, July 7, 4:30 pm
Message 7 – Lord’s Day, July 7, 7:00 pm
Message 8 – Friday, July 12, 7:30 pm (OPEN)
Message 9 – Saturday, July 13, 4:30 pm
Message 10 – Saturday, July 13, 7:00 pm
Message 11 – Lord’s Day, July 14, 4:30 pm
Message 12 – Lord’s Day, July 14, 7:00 pm
Bibles for America – Outlines regarding the need for the spread of the interpreted word and the burden concerning Bibles for America are available at the book room counter. There is a need for saints to contribute monthly to Bibles for America. For more information, please visit: https://bfa.org/monthly-giving
College Student Training in Ethiopia and Needed Financial Support – We have received a letter from the brothers in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, concerning a one-week training for college students that will take place in three locations in July and August 2019. At this time 2300 students have registered. The brothers ask all the churches to pray for this training and to consider giving to support the cost of training such a large number. Please designate all gifts for “College Student Training in Ethiopia”.
• HWMR, The Development of the Kingdom of God in the Christian Life and the Church Life, is available for purchase. English, Spanish and Chinese (Traditional/Simplified) versions are available at the book room. Korean-speaking saints can purchase in their respective location. Cost for this publication: $7.00
• Children’s Bible Story Songs CD – Eight Great Men in GENESIS, Vol 2. – $8.00
• The Ministry of Word (Periodical), Vol.23, No.01 (Numbers) – $15.00
• New York Young People CD: I Surrender All – $10.00
• New York Young People CD: Just As I am – $10.00
• Numbers Recovery Version (w/footnotes) – $7.00
CHURCH READING SCHEDULE
• Bible (Recovery Version with Footnotes): Matthew 21:1-22:46 (Week 9 of New Testament Reading Schedule)
• Life-study of Ephesians: Message 44